I couldn’t believe that Ann went live with all our peeps to make this Hey Chick fancy folds card on Wednesday. What a hoot she is when she hasn’t had much sleep!
But that’s okay.
Of course, I’d change a few things, but overall, she wasn’t too bad on 4 hours sleep.
Her main concern was that this fancy fold would fit inside your standard card envelope. And here it is!
If it were up to this pup, I would’ve colored that crazy bird a little less crazy, but Ann likes it like this.
Contrary to popular belief, we don’t always agree and she doesn’t always let me get my way. (I get my way more in making cards than I do any other time.)
You can make the card along with Ann by watching the video on YouTube or watching it below.
It’s so great that Stampin’ Up! brought back one of their most popular stamp sets, Hey Chick!. And to kick it up a notch, they’ve added coordinating dies!
We used our favorite chick from the Hey Chick set but we added the greeting from the Hey Birthday Chick that’s featured on page 52 of the January to June Mini Catalog. And now, they’ve added coordinating dies for the Hey Birthday Chick stamp set too!
And to top that off, that beautiful patterned paper is free with a $50 order! (Just scroll down for the complete list of card making supplies.)
We are so grateful to our loyal viewers that keep showing up to let us share our love of stamping, paper crafting and card making.
We’ll be celebrating Ann’s birthday and our paper love on February 20th @ 2:20pm Pawcific Time. We hope you can make it.
It’s a Mystery Card Party. Then afterwards, we’ll play games until everyone wins a prize. (Because that’s how we roll.)
You can register here or click on the picture below. We only opened up registration a couple days ago and we’re already over half full!
Hey Chick Fancy Folds Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code ACMGH47E when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code KMBPJHC7.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers