The game should be good today, so let’s ponder some Super Bowl Sunday stamping tips.
Both teams are wearing red. That’s a good indicator.
You’ve got the young impressive quarterback against a seasoned super achiever quarterback. So that should make it a bit interesting too.
Whether you like to watch the game for the commercials or the plays or you don’t like to watch at all, here’s something to think about.
It’s no secret that kits can be time savers. But did you know that you can buy them at a discount?
And the best time to do it is now while you can really stretch the savings.
This Pretty Much Says It All
This tip helps whether you’re a current subscriber or want to try it out.
If you’re new to Paper Pumpkin
I’d suggest that you try a 3 month package. That way, you’ll get a free Sale-a-Bration item! 3 months will give you a great sampling and 3 surprises in your mail box over the next 3 months.
Or you could give it as a gift! Do you know someone who is shut in? Or how about someone who doesn’t have a lot of time to craft? It could even be for someone who doesn’t think they’re crafty.
Each kit box comes with instructions and it will usually be in your mailbox between the 20th and 25th of each month.
Once you’ve completed your purchase and received your code, just go to www.stamperdog.com/pumpkin and get your account going. (Do it by February 10th and you’ll start with the February kit.)
Are you already a subscriber?
The sky’s the limit! You can get any size package up to a whole year of crafty fun! That way, you can cash in on 4 Level 1 (or any combination) of Sale-a-Bration bonuses. AND you’ll get $22 of host Stampin’ Rewards! You can even add other items in there to maximize your host rewards.
Once you close your order, Stampin’ Up! will send you a code. Go to your account at www.stamperdog.com/pumpkin and use the code whenever you want. Once your code is used up, you’ll revert back to the way you pay now. But you’ll be able to purchase a pre-paid code again.
Have questions? Just ask!
How to Get More Ideas
I’m going to give you the abbreviated version of how to score new ideas and let you decide.
- Join our mailing list.
- We send out a weekly written tutorial for you to enjoy.
- Shop in our online store.
- We give you 4 additional tutorials when you shop online with us.
- AND we’ll throw in a sampling of current product when you use our current shopping code (shown below).
- Join Stampin’ Pup Club. (get the details here.)
- This is our online shopping club. You not only get the bonus tutorials, but you get hostess benefits.
- Just make a $25 online order (before tax and shipping) and then drop Ann a line. she’ll take care of the rest.
- What’s different about our online shopping club is that if you have a month where you spend $150+, you get to keep the hostess benefits for your order.
- Join our team we call the 24/7 Stampers.
- It’s the perfect time while Stampin’ Up! is offering a special collection of patterned paper!
- Go behind the scenes and be the first to enjoy the latest release before everyone else.
- Join a group of like-minded stampers.
- get discounts on everything you want.
- Do it today!
And that, my friends, is the last of the Super Bowl Sunday Stamping Tips for 2021.