On Friday, we started a sincere sympathy card, but Ann couldn’t find the die set she wanted.
It’s not her fault. And it’s not mine either.
I had filed it under the stamp set name: Quite Curvy. But she was looking under C for Curvy.
I did okay, right? Surely can’t blame a dog for trying.
But the good news is that we found everything while Ann was cleaning up. (I was supervising.)
We hope that this will comfort our dear friend who lost her husband. He was a wonderful guy and both Ann and my favorite huMAN thought the world of him.
Now, we’re all about sharing how to survive a misstep. (Not a mistake. A misstep.)
When Ann cut the card front, she wanted to put the decorative cut on the card front. Unfortunately, that didn’t happen.
Instead, we added it to the layer on top of the card front.
Instead, we put the decorative edge on the embossed layer we put on top of the card base. It actually made a more interesting card!
And I must admit that both Ann and I love this card.
You can’t see it in the pictures, we we added the Shimmery Crystal Effects along the bodies of all the butterflies. It’s a very subtle thing that our friend may never notice.
But we know it’s there.
We added one of the new Black Matte Dots for the main butterfly. Yep. I like that a lot.
Is today a shopping day for you? Do you want to grab some items before they run out and this is what you should add if you want to make this card like we did.
Sincere Sympathy Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code ACMGH47E when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code ACMGH47E.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code ACMGH47E and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers