Not every package is meant to be mailed. You can impress your loved one when you hand deliver this birthday gift box.
Easy to Make Birthday Gift Box
This box is perfect for a small gift or even a gift card. At 4-1/16″ x 2-11/16″ (and 1-1/2″ tall), it’s easy to wedge a gift card inside.
And if you wrap the ribbon around the short side like we did, they don’t even have to untie the bow!
Doesn’t it make you happy just to look at it? And it’s even better knowing that you save 10% when you purchase the stamps and dies together. Add just $5 more like the Blue Adhesive Backed Gems and you can get the patterned paper free!
What a sweet deal!
Did you watch our show about organizing your craft room? Not everyone has one, but we showed several affordable tips that can work whether you have a table, a corner, a room or have to pack your things away every day.
You can watch the replay here on YouTube.
We’re Adding Part 2!
But wouldn’t you know that Ann has even more that she’s going to share on Friday. We did find a use for one of the things that didn’t work for us before. And we left out tips about storing ribbon.
So write us down on your calendar! That’s tomorrow, Friday, at 1pm Pawcific Time.
- 11am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm on the West Coast
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time
- 5pm in Puerto Rico
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us here on Facebook.
- We are encouraging you to use the links and click their reminders to get notice for your favorite venue.
Birthday Gift Box Supplies
We have almost 400 handmade 3-D projects here you can consider, but not all of them come with free product.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code ACMGH47E when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code KMBPJHC7.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers