Don’t laugh! Today we’re going to share tips on organizing your craft room.
Some of you are chuckling because you see how messy Ann’s stamp area is most of the time. That’s because there’s always a work in progress – like one that we’re doing for the Mystery Card Party on Zoom this Saturday.
Ann’s always trying out different ways to put things together in our stamp room. She’ll even show you the one that doesn’t work hoping that it will save you $50.
Yep. That $50 idea only lasted about 6 or 7 weeks. We’re in the process of moving it out now and hoping that we’ll think of somewhere else to use it.
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us here on Facebook.
- We are encouraging you to use the links and click their reminders to get notice for your favorite venue.
- 11am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm on the West Coast
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time
- 5pm in Puerto Rico
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers