I’m excited to share some tips about how to make what we’re calling a gift bow card. Great for a Christmas card, but also a birthday card – or any time you’re giving a gift.
It’s really easy, but a few tips will make it even easier for you to make it a go to layout for you.
Of course, we had to make it in Ann’s favorite color – Real Red – but this would work with many colors. Just be sure to select a complimentary embossing powder and Designer Series Paper.
Just be sure that you grab the Gift Wrapped Bundle while it’s available so that you can make this for future gift giving events if they discontinue it at the first of the year.
Of course, we have over 500 birthday card ideas here that we’ve shared over the eyars.
Gift Bow Card Making Tips
- The folded card base of this card is 4-7/8″ tall. We cut 5/8″ off the long side of the card so that it would fit in a standard envelope even with the bow hanging of the edge.
- Of course, we could make a special envelope, but by trimming the size down, we can use Stampin’ Up!’s standard envelopes.
- Be sure none of your Dimensionals used on the bow don’t show.
- Our strip of Silver Foil was less than 1/4″ too narrow, but we used it anyway.
- Be very still when you stamp VersaMark onto the foil so that you get a good impression. A Stamparatus could help you with that because VersaMark ink can be very slippery on foil.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code XQJF4ANN when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code XQJF4ANN.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code XQJF4ANN and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers