Before I get to my 5 things you must buy today, let me show you the card that we revamped from this card to celebrate another high school graduate.
For today’s project, we used the same numbers and concept but we tried the new Make a Difference Stamp Set that we were a bit hesitant to use.
Why were we dreading to use this stamp set? Because we thought that it was going to be hard to line up all those letters!
But it wasn’t!
It was fast and easy!
My only complaint is that Ann cut out the numbers BEFORE she’d figured out what size that Congratulations Banner would be. If she had made the banner first, I would have had her cut the numbers out a little higher.
So don’t make that mistake.
But Miss D will love it anyway because you know what’s inside. And let’s face it – the card’s a keeper.
While it was easier to connect the letters with the Make a Difference Stamp Set, be very careful when handling the letters – especially the smaller ones. Ann dropped one and let’s just say that it was good she had her glasses on so she could find it before I did.
Top 5 Things I Must Have Today.
First, get the Large Numbers Framelits Dies . You will not regret it because it works for birthdays, anniversaries and graduations. The coordinating stamp set is sold out (except in French).
Check your paper stash. Here are some things that we have stocked up on lately:
Fourth – Ink Refills
- for any retiring colors that you’ll want to use for a long time.
- for any returning colors
Fifth – Anything retiring that you cannot live without
- Bundles – the individual items may carry over, but you won’t get the discounted rate.
- This also applies to the Share What You Love Bundles that end today
- Any stamps and accessories that haven’t already sold out.
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code
XGHZ634Z when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!