We are in the height of greeting card season. Today’s seasonal notecard can be used for many things: birthday, thank you, Christmas gift.
We’re thinking of using it for a belated birthday card. It’s for someone’s birthday that we shouldn’t have missed. It doesn’t mean that we don’t care. It’s just that it’s at a time where we’re concentrating on my favorite huMAN and other family members.
But we think she’ll like it.
Of course, Ann’s favorite color is red. And it’s pretty popular this time of year and on to February.
And we made it with the Warm Hugs Bundle that goes so well this time of year with gifts of coffee and tea.
We just left out the cups and carrier that are in the Holiday Mini Catalog.
This was so easy to put together and layering the patterned paper adds texture and color.
Seasonal Notecard Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code XQJF4ANN when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code XQJF4ANN.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code XQJF4ANN and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers