If you know anything about us, it’s that yellow doesn’t top our list of colors. But yesterday, Ann just had to make a fall colors greeting card.
Is it too soon?
Of course, those of you who love yellow and gold will love this card with a Bumble Bee card base. (And we love it too.)
We’ve had our Basic Pattern Decorative Masks around here for a while. (I think Ann got them last year on the Stampin’ Up! Greek Isles Cruise.) She kept thinking that she’d use them one day. And then last week she used them to make our polka dot card we shared in this post.
It’s so easy to use the Sponge Brayers and the Decorative Masks to make a nice background for your card. And the clean up is easy. The earlier that you rinse them off with tap water, the easier they clean up.
But before we cleaned the mask, Ann took a Sponge Dauber and a Cinnamon Cider ink pad and pressed into the base of each full-sized image.
We had no idea how it was going to turn out until she took the mask off.
Then she stamped off the teeny tiny words in Crumb Cake from the Very Versailles stamp set.
Do you like how she used the Cinnamon Cider Dark Stampin’ Blend to color the Very Vanilla ribbon? I think that’s my favorite part of this Fall colors greeting card.
Remember that right now, you can earn a $5 coupon to spend on any size order next month for every $50 you purchase this month (before tax and shipping).
Here’s what we used to make today’s card that you can find in our online store.
Fall Colors Greeting Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code Q6DRK7AE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code Q6DRK7AE .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code Q6DRK7AE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers