If you want your favorite guy to feel special, I’d advise you make him this hero card. It’s sure to score you a few points, don’t you think?
Ann got help from my fans who watched our live stream yesterday at 1pm Pawcific. The helped Ann pick out colors for this card – and yet, she only stamped the leaves.
But I’m sure there were several nuggets for people to take away.
She promised to share the card today, so here it is. (I’ll just tell you that my favorite huMAN was over the moon about it.)
Now, I’ll share a secret. When Ann put this through the layers through the Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder, she put it through backwards. She could’ve left it there, but no! She flipped it over and put it through again! So now it’s really wrinkled!
We’ll be sharing a close up and a supply list. Just read on.
We’ll be on live again today too. You can find us here:
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us here on Facebook.
- Register here for a reminder by Facebook Messenger right as we go live.
If you’re unsure of the time, here are some times in the United States. (Or you can try a service like www.timeanddate.com
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
You can check out some of our latest live streams here – including the one where we negotiated the colors of the leaves on today’s cards.
Take a look at how that card turned out. Would you have done it differently?
Hero Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code Q6DRK7AE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code Q6DRK7AE .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
NOTE: We’re getting a new shopping cart and online store in August 4, 2020 when the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog is made public. Once that opens, previous links to our individual products may not work as expected. To make that transition easier, the item shown below will take you to the online store instead of the individual product. (We’ll change back to the normal way of doing things as soon as they get everything in its right place.) Until then, thank you for your patience.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code Q6DRK7AE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers