It can be hard to make a sympathy card. So this time we’re doing something different. We’re making a sunshine sympathy card.
We waited a little too long to send a regular sympathy card. So now we want to send her something to let her know we’re thinking of her. We’re hoping that healing is beginning already.
We made this card out of a set that you may have missed in the new catalog. The Sending Sunshine photopolymer 2 Step stamp set (#152592).
Isn’t it unique? It’s great the way that they make the sun almost melt into the Pool Party sea.
Just so you know – I had Ann stamp the clouds out of the same Pool Party ink as the sea. But she stamped them onto a piece of scrap paper first so that they appear a little lighter than the sea.
She can’t wait to see what I come up with next for her to make with this set.
This set is so unique that it required a not so average layout. I had her put everything on the right and then use one of the Meadow Moments Embossing Folders (#153126)
One Week From Today
There’s just one week left for you to earn a $5 coupon to use towards any size order next month. You can earn a $5 coupon for every $50 you spend this month.
Sunshine Sympathy Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
NOTE: We’re getting a new shopping cart and online store in August 4, 2020 when the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog is made public. Once that opens, previous links to our individual products may not work as expected. To make that transition easier, the item shown below will take you to the online store instead of the individual product. (We’ll change back to the normal way of doing things as soon as they get everything in its right place.) Until then, thank you for your patience.
If this isn’t your type of sympathy card, we have almost 100 sympathy card ideas here that will inspire you.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers