Have you ever tried lining up images with a stamp positioner?
It’s easy to do with the Stamparatus Stamp Positioner. It has many of the common traits of other stamp positioners, but Stampin’ Up! added some improvements.
My gal pal Doodles says that the Stamparatus is her favorite. And this is what we made using outs.
Do you like our daisy card? It sure was a hit yesterday when we shared it on our weekday Stamping Live Stream.
We’ve cued the video right up to where Ann shows how she did it.
Now, when Ann tells you the size of the Soft Seafoam card stock (it looks light green), it’s 5″ x 3-3/4″ cut in half diagonally. She left out that last part, but it’s pretty obvious when you see it.
After watching that, do you feel better about lining up with a stamp positioner?
Two of the things that we used in this project are on the retiring list. The unique flower centers are discounted so I don’t know how you can keep them out of your shopping cart!
Just scroll down for a complete list of cardmaking supplies for this card.
We’ll Be on Live Again Today!
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
- Join us on YouTube
- Join us here on Facebook.
- Register here for a reminder by Facebook Messenger right as we go live.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Don’t worry if this card’s not your style. We have over 400 Thank You card ideas here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
kI hope this helps you when you’re lining up with a stamp positioner.