Yes! Where do you get your color inspiration?
Do you get inspired by something you see on TV? Or is it a fabric pattern you saw on some clothing you saw in a store?
If you’re ever stuck for color inspiration, try looking at some of your patterned paper. Stampin’ Up! lists the colors that they use or you can match up your cardstock to the colors in the paper.
We wouldn’t have put these two greens together if we hadn’t picked up a sheet from our pack of Artfully Layered Designer Series Paper. It’s on sale while supplies last!
Usually, we would’ve paired Soft Succulent with Evening Evergreen because they seem to be different shades of the same color. But this patterned paper pairs Pear Pizzazz with Evening Evergreen. So we tried it!
The two circles aren’t both the same size. In fact, we didn’t want stitching around the paper so we used the second largest circle from the Layering Circles. For the cardstock circle, we used the Stylish Shapes because we did want stitching.
And did you notice that we didn’t do any stamping either?
You’ll forgive me, won’t you?
But we did use a lot of dies with our Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
Want to Know What Else We Used?
I must say that this was a quick and easy card. I’d like to see it with a different embossing folder on the background. Which one would you use?
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code GDE76HVX .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Now, if this wasn’t your style of card, we have over 450 thank you card ideas you can check out here.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 5pm Pawcific each Friday.