Do you have a pumpkin in your future? Not just any pumpkin. Paper Pumpkin!
You may have read my barks about Paper Pumpkin before and wondered how the program works.
Let me share a little about Paper Pumpkin and the June kit.
- Kits are great time-savers.
- They make great gifts.
- They’re a great introduction to crafting.
- Paper Pumpkin comes as a surprise in your mailbox after the 20th of each month.
- Each kit comes with everything you’ll need to make your projects.
- There will be a stamp set enclosed.
- Your first kit will include a Paper Pumpkin acrylic block.
- You’ll just need a pair of scissors and your favorite adhesive.
- This month, you’ll make 9 cards (3 of 3 designs) with coordinating envelopes & a canvas bag.
- They’ll even include vellum to step up your projects.
- You’ll have the option to purchase extra canvas bags that are only available to Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
- It’s a monthly subscription, but you can stop or pause anytime.
- You need to join by June 10th to start with this month’s kit.
- It just takes minutes to sign up here. You won’t be charged until the 11th
- To skip any kit, you need to pause before the 10th of that month.
While we are having a Buy One, Get 50% off sale on our kits (see here), Paper Pumpkin is not included. BUT, the will apply the 50% off to the more expensive kit. Check them out here and remember to copy & apply our current host shopping code, G4K3QTCY
Here’s a quick video to give you some hints about the June kit.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.