Ann was in a testing mood yesterday when she shared how to make a watercolor background on the live stream.
She tried making the watercolor background two ways:
- on Watercolor Paper
- on Thick Vanilla Cardstock
There were two dramatically different results as you can see in the replay video of yesterday’s live stream below.
Ann did some pretty interesting stuff later that night to put this card together. She started checking out some of the new things that came last week.
While the Beautiful Day stamp set is going away. It’s perfect for easy watercoloring. However, the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch (#152883) that she used on the ends of the greeting won’t be available until the new catalog comes out on June 3rd.
I really like how this turned out, don’t you?
Here’s what else is retiring:
We won’t be going live again until Thursday or Friday.
Ann’s doing some training with Stampin’ Up! that is right about the same time as our live streams. And it’s hard being two places at one time! I’ve tried it!
Watercolor Background Tips
- The Watercolor Paper version blended much more smoothly.
- You need a lot of water, but don’t let the water get into your pad.
- A Mango Melody Marker is better to color when using StazOn than the Stampin’ Blend that Ann used.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code AS29EPSX when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 6ZWYWMJR .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.