When Ann went into our stamp room to make a card, it wasn’t going to be a blackberry birthday card. The Sahara Sand embossed leaves piece of cardstock was laying so lonely on the table.
I’m sure that’s why Ann picked it up.
I think she was also avoiding having to make a sympathy card for our friend Kay. My gal pal Doodles crossed over the rainbow bridge yesterday. She was quite the dog. She lived a full exciting life as an agility champion. While she ruled the roost – even in her later years – her health had been declining for a while.
She was 17, but here’s a picture of her on her 15th birthday.
Isn’t she a beauty?
So while we gather the broken pieces of our hearts and wait for inspiration for just the right card for Kay, Ann made this blackberry birthday card.
And now the embossed piece of Sahara Sand isn’t lonely anymore.
It’s paired up with some things that are on the retirement list. They won’t be around after June 2nd. Or sooner if they sell out.
I don’t know if we’ve used this color combination before:
- Blackberry Bliss
- Sahara Sand
- Very Vanilla
Do you think that Ann should have ripped the card instead of cut around the leaves with Paper Snips? It would give it a different look.
Remember when you cardmakers used to rip things on the front f their cards? Maybe that style is coming back.
We have well over 500 birthday card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years with all styles and color combinations.
Blackberry Birthday Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code R7CJ3AGZ when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code R7CJ3AGZ .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code R7CJ3AGZ and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers