February is a pretty big month around here so we’re kicking it off with a pink birthday card.
Because February is Ann’s birthday month. And it’s her Stampin’ Up! anniversary next week. However, it is a couple Presidents’ birthdays too, but I don’t think this card is for them.
Ann knew that she wanted to have a white strip of poppies across the card, but this was not the card that she originally planned.
Originally, she was going to make it upright with the white strip of flowers going all the way across. She used the same 4-1/4″ wide strip and look how it turned out!
She started to use Basic Black instead of Smoky Slate.
It’s hard to know what would’ve been better, but I do like the way that she colored the poppies with Flirty Flamingo Combo Stampin’ Blends.
Now, if a pink birthday card isn’t your thing, we have over 500 birthday card ideas here.
But these poppies can be any color that you wish! The Painted Poppies set is perfect to have on hand. And the coordinating dies are perfect too.
And when you bundle the two together, you save 10%!
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code 9FSGTV6Z when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code 9FSGTV6Z .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.