This Happy Birthday cake card that we made last night is extra special because it’s something new that was just released today!
Not only that, but it’s a limited edition die that will only be around while supplies last.
Did you get this Happy Birthday to You Set free? It’s a perfect time to get it now if you haven’t gotten it already. Just remember that you’ll never be able to buy it from Stampin’ Up!. It’s only available free with a $50 order (before tax and shipping).
I can’t imagine why we’ve been using Flirty Flamingo so much lately, but it’s just the right color!
Happy Birthday Cake Card Making Tips
- What’s great about this coordinating die is that you can piece the cake together any way you wish.
- We used the extra cake stand in Silver Foil Paper to make it a bit more elegant.
- We did the flowers separately.
- You can create a lot of dimension with Stampin’ Dimensionals, but
- We chose to only give a little dimension by using Mini Glue Dots.
- If you drag your greeting stamp before you want to stamp it, just add a little Champagne Rhinestone to hide the evidence.
- Don’t ask me how I know this one.
There are several limited edition coordinating dies and some Designer Series Paper that you can score while they’re still available.
We told our newsletter readers about these last week. If you’d like a little heads up before the crowds, you can join our mailing list here.
Birthday Card Making Supplies
Yes! You can get these birthday card making supplies as part of your Starter Kit!