Have you ever received a little tiny gift that made you feel special?
I could tell that Ann had that look on her face when she brought home this cute little number that Kim had given her when they were down in San Diego at the Stampin’ Up! On Stage event.
Isn’t that cute?
The only problem is that it has DOG CONTRABAND!
Can you see it? Let me give you a little closer look.
She gave us a candy holder with Hershey’s Treasures!
Yep! Not for dogs! Our bodies just don’t process something that’s in chocolate so it stays in our bodies FOREVER!
But I’m not barking about that! What I really want to bark about is how cool it is to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
Besides meeting so many nice, creative people, as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, you get
- A Discount on all Stampin’ Up! products. At least 20% off retail price!
- Share your love of stamping and get paid to do what you love!
- If you want to make money, you can do it all on your terms: your schedule, your way.
- Sneak Peeks and First Access to New, Unreleased Products
The Starter Kit includes everything you need as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and YOU get to pick the stamping supplies that are in the box! You’ll choose $125 of stamping supplies for just $99 plus tax. And we’ll even throw in FREE SHIPPING!
BUT….if you do this first, you’ll save time
- Just print a Wish List here.
- Pick out $125 of product.
- Get your social security card and credit card ready
- Then click here (or the big teal button) to get started in less than 10 minutes!
We’d love to have you join us! And then one day you can tell Ann what Angie S. told us earlier this week:
“Love being on your team”
I told you we met nice people!
Have questions? Just ask! Call us at 530-674-5090 or email Ann.
Thank you for letting us share the love of stamping with you.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Ready for Christmas? Discover our Christmas Card Classes!
It’s grrrreat being the dog of a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.