Have you started on your Christmas cards yet? Do you need a Christmas card idea to inspire you?
We’re sharing another card idea today using the limited edition Christmastime is Here Suite.
But this time, we chose a more earthy Christmas card than the fancier one we shared in this post.
Card Making Tips
- We used the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch for the bottom layer. There is a decorative piece in the coordinating dies that would’ve been perfect – if Ann would’ve looked at the dies first.
- If the flower doesn’t look exactly like you’d like, you can use a Blender Pen to even out the color.
- The greeting is from another limited edition stamp set that you can get free with a $150 order (whether you order it all yourself or gathering orders from your friends).
- You’ll enjoy stamping with this stamp set more if you have a Stamparatus. (Perfect gift from Santa if you don’t have one.)
- It’s difficult to see here, but we put Shimmery Crystal Effects on some of the Real Red berries.
Card Making Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code QPS4RFXT when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code QPS4RFXT .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code QPS4RFXT and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers