Have you started on your Christmas cards yet? Do you need a Christmas card idea to inspire you?
We’re sharing another card idea today using the limited edition Christmastime is Here Suite.
But this time, we chose a more earthy Christmas card than the fancier one we shared in this post.
Card Making Tips
- We used the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch for the bottom layer. There is a decorative piece in the coordinating dies that would’ve been perfect – if Ann would’ve looked at the dies first.
- If the flower doesn’t look exactly like you’d like, you can use a Blender Pen to even out the color.
- The greeting is from another limited edition stamp set that you can get free with a $150 order (whether you order it all yourself or gathering orders from your friends).
- You’ll enjoy stamping with this stamp set more if you have a Stamparatus. (Perfect gift from Santa if you don’t have one.)
- It’s difficult to see here, but we put Shimmery Crystal Effects on some of the Real Red berries.
Card Making Supplies
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code UD22JQ2B.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers