Have you started on your Christmas cards yet? Do you need a Christmas card idea to inspire you?
We’re sharing another card idea today using the limited edition Christmastime is Here Suite.
But this time, we chose a more earthy Christmas card than the fancier one we shared in this post.
Card Making Tips
- We used the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch for the bottom layer. There is a decorative piece in the coordinating dies that would’ve been perfect – if Ann would’ve looked at the dies first.
- If the flower doesn’t look exactly like you’d like, you can use a Blender Pen to even out the color.
- The greeting is from another limited edition stamp set that you can get free with a $150 order (whether you order it all yourself or gathering orders from your friends).
- You’ll enjoy stamping with this stamp set more if you have a Stamparatus. (Perfect gift from Santa if you don’t have one.)
- It’s difficult to see here, but we put Shimmery Crystal Effects on some of the Real Red berries.