Ann left me here with my favorite huMAN to guard the stamps. I think she went to hang out with her Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator friends. I know I saw luggage and I think she’s bringing back the unreleased new catalog that is scheduled for June 4th.
She left one of her swaps here. Want to see it? I don’t think she’ll mind.
Do you think they’ll like it? I hope so.
I know Ann had fun coloring all those teapots with these Stampin’ Blends:
NOTE: The Tea Together Stamp Set is available now. You can buy the coordinating dies in the catalog that is released on June 4th. That is, if you didn’t get it when it came out in limited released earlier this year.
The Crystal Ball Contest Ends Tonight!
If you’d like to discover how you can easily win some free stamps, you can get all the details here.
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code HKBFAZ7B when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HKBFAZ7B and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Would you like a Mother’s Day card to swap?