We are so glad that you liked the Gift Card Holder that we shared earlier this week. This was originally meant to be a video for our Master Stampers, but I moved it out of that pile because we are so thankful to my followers (and Master Stampers too)! (Find out more about the Master Stamper Community here.)
So here’s the card (just in case you missed it.)
And here’s the 3 minute video on how to make it.
Gift Card Holder Video Tutorial
If you are new to us, you’ll find our Video Tutorial Gallery here.
We’d love to send you a handmade card to thank you for shopping with us. Check out the supplies in detail by clicking on any of the pictures.
Card Making Tips
- If the card stock is too wide to go through the Big Shot, feel free to trim it to the edge of the die.
- Use the Small end of the scoring tool to score card stock. The large end is for Designer Series Paper.
- Our bow hasn’t moved. If you choose slicker ribbon, you may want to secure it on the back side with a glue dot.
- The Amazing Birthday stamp set (wood) and the Party Pennants Bigz L Die are on sale for 25% off until Monday.
- The Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon is gone after 1/5/15
Card Making Supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
We love making video tutorials for you. What would you like to see next?