It all starts when we go live on the live stream at
Here’s what time it is in your neighborhood:
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
AND you can pick your venue!
- You can join us on Facebook or
- You can join us on YouTube.
- Register here for a reminder on Facebook Messenger just as we start.
And here’s just one of the things Ann will be covering (besides Easter and some of the new Stampin’ Up! changes).
Something Else to Do Today
Stampin’ Up! is discontinuing their trimmer in the next catalog. If you have a trimmer, you should stock up here on replacement blades. You can currently purchase 3 packs (that’s 6). On April 15th when the retirement list is released, you’ll be able to buy up to 6 packs while supplies last.
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code PKZ9ACAC when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code PKZ9ACAC and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
Hope you can join our Live Stream today!