Ann rushed to get a sampling of the new paper crafting storage called Storage by Stampin’ Up! so that we could share it with you on our Wednesday Live Stream.
Now, we know that watching it while it happens might not be convenient for some of you, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t watch!
Before you watch our unboxing video that was originally done on the Wednesday live stream, there are some points that I want to be sure you know:
- These items will be in the new catalog so that you can get some now and some later or get them all at once.
- If they run out before the new annual catalog is released the beginning of June, they will not be available to order until their inventory is available. (No backorders.)
- These are made for the newest ink pads. Some are saying that you can put other ink pads in. Well, we’ll show you in this video how that is.
- We tried it with one of the middle shelves in this stack shown above. One was tight and many slightly lifted the shelves apart – which will weaken the stack.
We hope you like what you see.
If you would like to know more about how you can purchase your craft room storage on a budget, you can check out Pup Club here. Whether you’re interested in clean, white storage or want to add to your stamps, inks, papers and accessories collection, our Pup Club rocks!
- Buy any catalog product you want – at least $25 a month.
- Spend $150+ and you can keep all the Stampin’ Rewards (AKA Hostess Benefits).
- Only a 6 month session. After that you can continue on as long as you’d like.
- Every 6 months you’ll earn at least $25 in your choice of free products.
How do you store your ink pads?