If you watched all of yesterday’s video, you might notice that Ann was talking about alternative pets.
There was a lot more chatter about squirrels, chipmunks, hamsters and guinea pigs than Ann shared onscreen.
There was so much that it inspired Ann to make a special card with a squirrel type character on it. (If you like it, I told her to do it.)
Isn’t it cute?
I do have to admit that I don’t know what kind of animal it is, but it’s still cute. Don’t you agree?
We tried something new when we colored this guy. It’s got some really tiny places to color underneath the leaf so we switched up from a Night of Navy Light Stampin’ Blend to a Night of Navy Marker.
Card Making Tips
- The marker was a bit darker and you can’t blend it out like you can the Stampin’ Blends.
- So we used the marker to darken the line where his left arm is too. (The one not under the leaf.)
- We used a Black Watercolor Pencil and a Blender Pen to create the shadow under our squirrel before we started coloring.
Two New Stamp Sets
These were two new stamp sets to us – just in time for Easter.
Remember to copy and use our current shopping code HKBFAZ7B when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code,
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HKBFAZ7B and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
I love this spring kids birthday card.