The day is here! The day we’ve been waiting for! Sale-A-Bration has started and our two newest catalog releases can be shared!
Here’s a short list of products that are being carried over from the Holiday Catalogs
And you won’t want to miss the things that you can get free with a qualifying order. Yes! PLUS if you’re ready to skip to the fun, you grab your Wish List and join our team here.
You can take your pick of an exclusive Craft & Carry Tote Bag OR your choice of $50 extra product to your value priced Starter Kit. The tote bag is available only while supplies last so start early while you have a choice.
If you’re one of our active clients, you should have already received both of yours in a bag that looks like this one below.
Want to See a Card Made with Free Stamps?
Yesterday in our Live Stream, Ann talked about mixing colors. She shared her prototype card and then went to complete it with a slightly different mix. I think that everyone learned a little something.
You can register here to get a reminder by Facebok Messenger just before we go live.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code Q6DRK7AE when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code Q6DRK7AE .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code Q6DRK7AE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
What a great start to Sale-A-Bration!