We stayed up last night and played with some of the stuff that is brand new for Sale-A-Bration. Everyone loves free stuff!
Kits are fun and they’re time-saving, but it’s not our go-to thing to do.
Until we made this card!
Maybe Ann’s attracted to this kit because her maiden name is Post. But I think it’s the overall look, but how easy it was must’ve meant something too.
Or maybe it’s because it was free with a $50 order! Yep! She got it last month because she’s a demonstrator and you could’ve gotten it early too! All you have to do is buy anything you want in our online store and get yours as a bonus!
We showed you this because we didn’t want you to miss out. Sometimes people just look at our quality Stampin’ Up! stamps or papercrafting embellishments. But we also don’t want you to miss out on something much bigger and even better!
Listen to This!
Some of you just like to read my barks, but there are many of you who thirst for more. You’d like to stamp more, create more and just know more.
Have we got a deal for you!
Now if I barked that you should become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, you might think that I was crazy. We get that! Ann told me that’s what she thought the first time someone told her that.
Ann joined Stampin’ Up! at the end of Sale-A-Bration in 1999. Yep. We’re rolling up on her 20th anniversary! Because she joined at the end of the special, she missed a lot. And she often says that her only regret is that she didn’t start sooner.
Here are a few things to consider why you should jump on this opportunity of a lifetime.
- Stampin’ Up! has a limited time offering of Craft and Carry Totes to add to your Starter Kit. (while supplies last.)
- OR you can select an extra $50 in your choice of product.
- Anyone joining during Sale-A-Bration will have until the end of June to submit their first $300 commitment. That’s just $50 a month in stamps when you start now, but you’ll get at least 20% off! (If you wait, you’ll have less time to hit the same deadline. You could buy it all yourself, but it can be more fun to share it with your friends.
- AND you’ll be able to have the entire Sale-A-Bration that ends March 30th to earn even more free stamps!
So Why Not?
We can’t wait to have you join our team of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators we call the 24/7 Stampers. Grab a wish list. Decide if you want the tote or the extra product added. (The basic Starter Kit has $125 in product for $99 with no shipping. Just tax.) Go here and get started.
It Only Takes a Few Minutes!
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Pick up the current code JC3WHFCE and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great way to kick off a New Year!