When’s the last time that you made a square card? What size was it? Was it big? Was it small?
Did you have to make a special envelope?
Well, you won’t have to with this one!
Stampin’ Up! Card Making Tips
- We made this 4-1/4″ square so you can put it in a standard card envelope (A2)
- This means no extra postage!
- We tried several color combinations before deciding on this one.
- Ann accidentally got a couple fade marks when she stamped the greeting.
- Does that ever happen to you?
- No need to throw it away! Basic Rhinestones to the rescue!
Perhaps we should give something special in this card to my favorite huMAN as he heals from his knee surgery. It IS his favorite color, you know!
Did you know that we always start a card off with the envelope in mind? Yep. We want to be sure we have the right size and color on hand to match the card.
And you can’t beat the smoothness of Stampin’ Up! envelopes!
The post office charges extra if you’re mailing a square card. That’s why it’s a good idea to go with this size card so that it will fit in a standard A2 envelope and you won’t have to pay extra postage.
Here’s what else we used to make this card. Remember that the stamp set is only available this month or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. It’s a pretty popular set so don’t wait too long!
Stampin’ Up! Paper Crafting Supplies
Just click on any picture for more details or to rev up your shopping cart.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!