We’re all about embossing today on our live stream.
Ann can still remember the first time that she saw someone using heat embossing. It was at a craft fair.
Her jaw dropped.
She used to do it over a toaster. But after several burnt fingers, she bought her first heat tool.
Even then, she couldn’t guarantee it would be right.
So today, she’ll be sharing tips on getting better results with your embossing and here’s the card that inspired her. (Scroll down for the live stream info.)
Don’t be discouraged because the picture doesn’t show the embossing well. It shows up very well in real life.
It would have to be in order to let our friend feel as special as we’d like.
This is all made with one stamp set which can be bundled with the punch. And when you bundle the stamp set in the punch, you save 10%!
How about that?
Now the info about how you can join us in our stamp room is right after I tell you what we used to make this card.
Card Making Embossing Supplies
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code HE6RJU7M when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code HE6RJU7M .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Discover More About Embossing Today
We’ll share as much as we can fit into 30-45 minutes. It’s always good and lots of laughs. Our craft breaks are edutainment. Education and entertainment.
And the more who come, the more fun it will be!
What Time it is in Your Neighborhood?
- 10am in Hawaii
- Noon in most of Alaska
- 1pm Pawcific Time & in Arizona
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time and in Puerto Rico
Can’t make it? You can watch it on the replay or check out over 325 Thinking of You card ideas here that we’ve shared over the years.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) Copy this current code HE6RJU7M and get a gift!
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers
Come discover how to improve your embossing today at 1pm Pawcific Time!