We’ve been barking about getting started on Christmas cards and projects for weeks.
Our newsletter readers have already received 9 of our 12 Weeks of Christmas ideas. Every Wednesday we send an idea for a Christmas card – or now we’re into sending instructions for the little gifty things that we like to give to our friends and co-workers.
Now, if you’re getting this notice in your email inbox, THIS is not the newsletter. If you haven’t been getting the 12 Weeks of Christmas Ideas in your inbox, you can get started here.
So if you haven’t started yet, here’s a quick and easy Christmas card you can do with Washi Tape.
Lay down the Washi Tape. A little stamping. A little punching.
Put a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White inside with your greeting and you’re done!
It’s got traditional Christmas colors and just enough gold to kick it up a notch.
And if you’re really short on time, the stamp set works with the Timeless Tidings Card Kit.
Card Making Supplies
Remember to use our current shopping code EVDC3HXK when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!