The hat card that we made on yesterday’s live stream was made with stamps that were probably made with men in mind. Well, maybe made with boys in mind too.
You get the picture.
We shared a couple different ways to make the hat card during the live stream, but this is how we finished it off.
Don’t you just love it? I know I do. And I hope the person we are sending it to will like it to. We’re sending it to one of team members who promoted the end of April.
In fact, Ann got a promotion too! Ann’s now a Gold leader and proud of all of our 24/7 Stampers.
We’re holding a spot for you on our team too! And it’s a great time to join us! And it only takes minutes!
Need a new catalog? You can get one here.
You can watch how we made the hat in the video below. It was so easy!
Or you can watch it here on YouTube.
Hat Card Making Supplies
Before we share the linked pictures of our supplies, remember that we offer our online shoppers all of this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code UD22JQ2B.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
When using these pictures to get more detail, please be sure to copy & use shopping code above to start your shopping cart.
Remember to always grab the bundle when available so you can grab a 10% savings.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love
our reusablehandmade cards we send you!) The current code will automagically be added to your cart so you can get a gift from us.
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Discover the real fun by joining our team of 24/7 Stampers