Are you finding that your gift list is longer than the time you have available to shop?
Do you like to give a little something extra to some of the people who help you throughout the year? Here are a few who would probably love to give a handmade card from you – especially if there’s a little treat in there:
- Mail Carrier ($20 max)
- UPS Driver (& Stampin’ Up! delivery)
- Newspaper delivery
And here’s the video tutorial that will show you TWO ways to gives those gift cards or tip cards in a quick and fun gift card holder.
First, a quick look at the projects:
Card Making Tips
- The notecards are 3-1/2″ x 5″ & qualify for regular postage
- The smallest top layer is 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″
- The next bordering layer is 3″ x 4-1/2″
- Keep any adhesive off the bar code or any data so you don’t compromise their using the card.
Keep these on hand because these gift card holder ideas are great for any occasion, any time of year. Just click on any picture for details to to quickly shop – just like a Jack Russell. (or use the link at the bottom for your supply list)
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
Free Shipping Extended!