Can I tell you a secret?
First, did you see our last card in this post?
When we made the first card, the original watercolor bride piece was to be the one we used in today’s card. But it was not to be.
Ann didn’t like how the flowers turned out. And we had to trim it narrower because of some mis-stamping.
It Happens to All of Us.
Yes, it does!
When Ann stamped the trees, she accidentally got some ink between the trees. Now, we just couldn’t have that, could we!
So, we trimmed it up and today’s card is just perfect for a Winter wedding.
I think I might like this even better than yesterday’s card….although I like that card a lot too.
What do you think?
We’d love to know!
I believe that the Tufted Embossing Folder gives it a bit of elegance.
And who couldn’t use a little bit of bling? Not a lot. Just a bit – like we did with the limited edition Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper.
- 24 sheets – 6″ x 6″ square
- 8 of each of 3 colors
- Tranquil Tide
- and Merry Merlot that we used here.
I”m glad that they came out with these 6″ square sheets. They’re so easy to manage!
You could use yesterday’s card for the bridal shower and today’s card for the wedding. They use very similar supplies – and they’re supplies you’ll want to add to your collection! You don’t even have to have a Winter wedding in your future.
If you’re in the shopping mood, remember to use our current shopping code 93VAH6DW when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!
Yesterday’s card was lovely, but this card is elegant. I really like the tufted embossing folder background layer.
Thank you Marci!