The best card is the one that your friend or loved one is holding. But we’re sharing two fancy fold friend cards today! Perhaps you can leave us a comment below when you choose which one you like best.
Our group was small but mighty last night at our Stamp & Play Day so that everyone had a 2 out of 3 chance to win a prize.
Those are pretty good odds!
Ann showed an easy to duplicate version of the card. But when it came time for everyone to stamp, she made the upgraded version while everyone used their own supplies at home.
Here’s the one that uses the least paper. Ann even pulled out a stamp set that she was using for the first time, the True Beauty stamp set. (Remember that you save 10% when you bundle the stamp set and dies together.)
You may not be able to visualize the way the card works in this photo. Maybe that means you should join Ann next time!
It’s a Fun Night!
Ann comes up with a card and give attendees a list of what they should have ready. Then everyone uses their own supplies to make their own version of the card using their own stamps, inks and paper.
After a short break, they play 3 quick games and Ann gives away all of the class fees. I believe the next one will be Thursday, November 17th so mark your calendars!
There’s not much different about this upgraded card, but we like it a lot. It takes a little more cardstock, but we think it’s worth it. Let us know what you think.
Perhaps you can see the fold better on this picture above. Here’s what it looks like closed. Those Iridescent Pearls Jewels are a new favorite for us. We’ll be sending a half pack sample to our October shoppers.
Keep scrolling and we’ll share the supply list so that you can make it yourself. But I must tell you that it’s the most fun when you’re there live on the Zoom call.
You Can Make This Card!
But I’ll bet that you’d like to know what we used for supplies.
So before we share the picture list, I want to be sure you know what we give all our online shoppers.
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code G9ZSQCW3 . (Copy it just in case.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann. Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.
Remember that you save 10% when you take a bundle option when available.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- call or text – 530-761-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
- Join our 24/7 Stampers Demonstrator team.
- Join us when we go Live @ 2pm Pawcific each Tuesday.