Yesterday’s live broadcast was fun! We went on a few hours after we had sent out our third week of Christmas Ideas in Your Inbox.
If you missed it, you can watch it below. There are two tips that we hope you’ll find useful.
If you’re reading this in your email, you can watch the video here.
I think that we need to replace our Blender Pens so we restarted our idea on Whisper White. PLUS we did it vertical instead of diagonal like in the video.
And this is what we came up with last night (or the wee wee hours of this morning).
But we’re going to get some new Blender Pens TODAY! In the meantime, we’re standing up the pens on their end to see if that helps. (Ann usually lays them down on their side.)
We also reinked the Garden Green ink pad before we stamped this.
Card Making Supplies
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code 93VAH6DW . when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Keep track of your purchases from our online store with this form so that we can reward you with free stamps and Big Shot Dies.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!