It was so much fun being with all the stampers yesterday. Ann shared some of the swaps she’d received and zipped through the newly released Stampin’ Up! Holiday Seasonal Catalog that went live in our online store yesterday.
It was a mad house!
Everyone drooled over the cards that we shared for some of the items. I can’t believe that she got through that in an hour!
And tomorrow, we’re doing the Recycled New & Used Retired Stamp Sale. You can join us at 4pm Pawcific Time. There’s no bidding. Just be the first one to CLAIM the item shown.
- 1pm Hawaii Time
- 3pm for most of Alaska
- 4pm Pawcific Time and for Arizona
- 5pm Mountain Time
- 6pm Central Time
- 7pm Eastern Time
You can watch it here on Facebook or here on YouTube. If you’re not getting them already, you can register for a reminder to both venues by Facebook Messenger.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Watch and Claim the items on Friday.
- We’ll send you an invoice on Saturday.
- Pay it on Sunday.
Ann mails them out sometime between Monday and Wednesday. We make sure everyone’s paid before we mail so that it’s less confusing.
If You Missed Yesterday’s Holiday Catalog Kick-Off
Here it is! If you’re reading this in your email, you can click here to see it on the blog
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code GBFD4UQF. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Keep track of your purchases from our online store with this form so that we can reward you with free stamps and Big Shot Dies.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What great Holiday ideas!