What do you do when you need to thank several people this time of year?
A Starbucks gift card is perfect, but put it inside a handmade card and it really ramps up the value.
A handmade card is easy, but what if you only have two hours to make thecards, write an agenda AND cook a 10 pound ham – well…
Quick and easy Christmas card to the rescue!
Here is what I quickly designed Ann to make 4 cards – and two more the next day.
I hope you got your Christmas cards done, but if you don’t… this could be an option!
Ann got 4 done AND the agenda AND I heard the ham was delicious!
The problem is…
We made 4 and we should’ve made 5!
But that is what the mail is for.
And, of course, we lined the inside with the same 3-3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White on the inside so that we could write a personal note on the inside of the Dapper Denim Christmas card.
And the beauty of this card is that you can make it in whatever color of card stock that you’re stocked up in AND if you have the coordinating classic ink pad.
Yep. That’s just how wonderful it can be.
This Winter Wonder Embossing Folder is timeless! Just change the greeting and this could easily be a January birthday or thank you card.
And it will disappear when what Stampin’ Up! has in stock sells out. And the same thing for the stamp set we used!
Remember to use our current shopping code FQQU94JM when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
Here’s what we used…
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!