We had such a great time yesterday!
Did you see my appearance at the end of the show? (You can see it in this post.)
I was trying to nibble Ann’s earring. (I love those sparkly things!)
Maybe you can join us next week at 1pm Pawcific Time on Wednesday.
So, about today’s card….
We’ll be mailing out this card to our March shoppers. I hope that they can use a masculine card for their stash. It’s actually another take on the card we shared in this post.
We didn’t plan a project using Stampin’ Blends on today’s projects because they’re taking them off the market starting at noon Mountain Time tomorrow so that they can bring them back when they’re stocked up.
They are so popular, everyone wanted them! Especially after seeing cards like this one.
NO ONE likes backorders!
Until the Friday deadline (or sooner if they sell out), these are the 5 colors that they still have in stock:
Just wanted to be sure that you knew.
Remember to use our current shopping code Z6W9UZ49 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox. (All online shoppers get this.)
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox. (All online shoppers get this.)
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!