It took me the longest to decide whether to call these Sneakers or Tennies.
What do you call them? Tennis Shoes?
Do you even play tennis?
In any case, you don’t usually see someone where diamonds and sneakers at the same time. That does mean that we can’t make a card with them both on at the same time!
We sure do love this Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper. It comes with 48 6″ square sheets that have a festive photograph on one side and a coordinating pattern on the other side.
It’s such a quick and easy card. Perfect for a teen or pre-teen’s birthday or even someone young at heart.
And it’s made even better because from now until Saturday, you can get the stamp set for free with a $50 order!
But don’t wait too long!
This stamp set goes away Saturday night! If the Easter Bunny shows up on your doorstep and you haven’t made your order, you’ll be out of luck!
We used Peekaboo Peach as the card base and used the Peekaboo Peach marker from the 2016-18 IN Color Markers to color the shoes. (We colored the interior of on with Calypso Coral.)
See? I’m revealing all my secrets to you!
Just remember that all the freebies come down Saturday night. I wouldn’t want you to miss out on something free and fun!
if you were wondering what we used to make this card, it’s pretty darn easy. I might even get Ann to talk about it on our live show Wednesday at 1pm Pawcific Time on Facebook and YouTube.
I hope you know that all our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code Z6W9UZ49. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can add even more to the list:
- Sampling of current product
- Earn a free selection from our limited edition Sale-a-Bration list.
- Earn Stampin’ Bucks for every $50 of your purchase too!
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!