My gal pal Doodles is a pretty dynamic card maker. Either that, or she only sends me her best stuff.
I’m so lucky that she and I collaborate on cards, but we didn’t collaborate on this one.
It sure is nice that she sent me a shiny one. My eyes are getting older so bright and shiny is a good thing.
Ann likes it because it’s elegant, but I’m sticky with the shiny parts.
She and her mom, Kay, told me her secret.
What’s Her Other Secret?
Well, I don’t know if this is the reason she makes good cards, but I know she loves it.
She’s a Master Stamper founding member. She’s been there since the beginning. She even shares her own work with other members in our private Facebook group.
She was there when Ann started with the first Santa punch art card. And now, over 280 project video tutorials later, she’s still a member.
Perhaps for Christmas, you can treat yourself to a Master Stamper membership here. You deserve it!
You’ll save time using the site where the card projects are. And have an instant fan club if you choose to join the optional exclusive Facebook group.
And you can hang out with Kay, Ann and our Design Team, Pip Todman (England) and Linda Dalke (Australia).
Every now and then, Ann offers exclusive specials to Master Stamper members. But first you need to join!
And about that Stamparatus. That’s another good thing for your Christmas list. Doodles and I highly endorse them.
There are several things that make the Stamparatus a much needed addition to your stamping tools:
- Great for perfect placement.
- A real time saver when making multiples of the same card or project.
- A must have for those who may have challenges with the strength of their hands or with slight tremors.
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code RNDYJBM7 when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code RNDYJBM7 .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.