Ann needs a get well card, but it’s not your every day get well card.
It can’t be. It’s going to a special friend who’s been in the hospital a few days after a big health scare.
Of course, we want her to get well, but more important, we want her to know that we’re here if she needs us.
We have over 80 get well card ideas here, but don’t you think it’s time for a sneak peek?
So, how do you like our little meerkats? Aren’t they cute? I must say that I’d love to chase them around the yard a bit.
Do you think I could catch them?
This is just one of the cool stamp sets that you can get for free January 3rd when Sale-a-Bration begins. It’s called “The Gang’s All Meer”.
Does anything else look new to you? I’ll give you a hint.
Die cuts and embossing folders.
Yep. The die that frames my meerkat friends is from the Painted Labels Dies and the background is the Coastal Weave 3-D Embossing Folder.
Do you like the way that she used the sponge and Crumb Cake Ink to add dimension to the embossed background?
Be sure to make a note of that so you can find them when your mini catalogs arrive. Ann’s doing her best to time it so that they arrive right after Christmas.
And don’t forget the Braided Burlap Trim. Love it!
Card Making Supplies
How would you like a list of what we used that is available now?
Before we share our picture list of supplies, remember to copy and use our current shopping code UZVRZZ7U when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- All online shoppers get a handmade reusable card in your mailbox.
- And at least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Add a sampling of
currentproduct when you use the current code UZVRZZ7U .
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- Plus we’ll send you our next mini catalogs with even more ideas.