Do you have your Valentine cards done? Well, I’ve finished mine.
We somehow got an assignment to send a Valentine card to another demonstrator. Each of the stampers was assigned a specific demonstrator to send a card to.
Lucky for us, Ann knows her! They climbed Diamond Head together with their husbands a few years ago on a Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip. And they have mutual friends too.
So here’s the card that I designed for her. I hope she won’t mind that it was really my idea.
It uses that Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper that Ann made an alternative box out of for the Super Bowl Special. In fact, that’s the box kit that we’ll be sending. (We showed that alternative version on my Facebook Page in a quick video on Sunday.)
We just like that elegant paper so much! And we hope that she does too.
So I’ll make this quick and give you all the details on what we used for supplies. Depending on where you live, there’s still time to get your hearts in a row!
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code GVG6QUQR. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you even more:
- Sampling of current product
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!