Have you ever had one of those days you’re glad to have behind you?
Ann had one of those days yesterday but she rolled right through it.
We did our live stream yesterday on YouTube and on Facebook? It was quite the live event!
- Ann stayed up late & overslept.
- Didn’t have time to look up the names of things.
- She thought she glued the box together wrong and threw it away.
- I ate the box.
- Put a photopolymer stamp on backwards.
- Card didn’t stamp well.
- Later, she just wasn’t feeling well so maybe that was it.
One a Good Note…
- She DID do a brief lesson about borders.
- You can get a special tip sheet on borders when you join our newsletter list.
- You’ll also get two other tip sheets on adhesives and on black inks.
- And monthly free project tutorials.
- She gave away a 6″ x 6″ pack of Designer Series Paper
- Kay Jackson is the winner!
- She did the card again!
And even then, it didn’t go together they way she wanted. If you put your right ear on your shoulder, you’ll seen the way she THOUGHT it would be, but then the fold would’ve been at the bottom. (of course, the greeting would’ve moved too.)
In the live stream, she wasn’t going to stamp on the card base. But then you wouldn’t see that curvy line of hearts so she re-grouped.
It was a re-group kind of day. They can’t all go perfectly right!
And she laughed through the whole thing along with many of our regular viewers. (If you’re on Facebook Messenger, you can get reminded of our next live stream here.)
I do like how she gussied up this card after it was all over though.
She wanted to use the Stampin’ Blends and so she did!
Since we didn’t want to add another color to the mix, she colored the daffodils in the Clear Wink of Stella so that they sparkle a bit.
If you’d like to know more about any of the supplies that she used, just click on any of the product pictures below.
In case you’re not aware, all our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code RMQXMDQ4. when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you even more:
- Sampling of current product
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!