Not much to bark about today,b ut I hope what I bark can help you be ready to encourage someone.
A friend of ours has liver cancer. He’s already had one round with some special chemotherapy.
It didn’t work as well as we would’ve liked so he’s going to go in for another round.
I’m glad we bought the bundle that our friend, Patty, helped design so that we could make a special card for him.
And when we Googled “liver cancer ribbon”, we found out that emerald green was the right color.
Good thing we have lots of Emerald Envy ink, cardstock and ribbon on hand so we could just whip up something nice for him.
We hope this will encourage him to slow down and give his body a chance to heal. We have 65 more get well card ideas here.
Here is the stamp set and framelits you may want to keep on hand or at least add to your wish list in case you ever have a friend or loved one that is getting rid of cancer.
Remember that you save 10% when you bundle the stamp set and framelits together.
All our online shopping guests get a handmade reusable card in their mailbox AND at least 4 free project tutorials in their inbox.
Remember to use our current shopping code CZJYCWXF when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you even more:
- Sampling of current product
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!