I was so happy to discover that the majority of you preferred my Tempting Turquoise card in yesterday’s post. To bark the truth, the Rose Red one was the prototype. Ann loves red, but it seemed that the Tempting Turqouis was the one to go with.
Those swap cards are now done and packed.
Now for today’s card, I just have one question:
Who would you give this card to?
Or for more proper human English, to whom would you give this card?
But would the average human think that you were trying to say that they were dirty?
I hope not!
I think it’s pretty funny!
Now normally, I tend to design cards for Ann to make that use just one or two stamp sets. Since Stampin’ Up! is giving out a $5 coupon for every $50 that you purchase in July (before tax & shipping), we actually used FOUR on this one!
But they’re 4 stamp sets that you could mix and match with things you may already have.
Coloring only took a few minutes using the Subtles Collection of Stampin’ Write Markers. Of course, it’s even better when you have the whole collection!
Yep. It went together rather quickly, I’d bark. Here’s what else we used. Remember to use our current shopping code XQWPRQNK when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!