First of all, Happy 4th of July!
I’m not going to take much of your time today. I only want to share two things:
- Keeping your pet safe on the 4th of July
- Flag Card Idea
So, in a nutshell, here’s what you need to do to keep your dog safe on the 4th of July. Those of you who follow me on Facebook may have seen this yesterday. And those of you who follow me on Instagram could see it sometime today.
DID YOU KNOW?
Did you know that July 5th is the busiest day of the year for animal shelters? That’s why I’m here to bark this important news to you NOW:
I don’t mind the noise, but my predecessor couldn’t stand it. He was happy that Ann kept him in the bathroom when the fireworks went off.
She did leave off – and I probably shouldn’t share this – to avoid the urge to give us people food. Especially onions and absolutely no grapes or raisins as those last two can cause kidney failure.
Flag Card Idea
Our Canadian friends celebrated Canada’s 150th anniversary on July 1st. And isn’t this the 241st birthday for the United States?
So we made a flag card with a bit of a vintage look to it. m Just click on the picture for a close up.
We used that Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series that was on special in May. Bet you didn’t think we could make a 4th of July card out of it, did you?
We used a couple punches that we’ve had since Stampin’ Up! started to coordinate their punches: 1-3/8″ Circle Punch & 1-1/4″ Circle Punch. There’s still a go-to punch for us.
This was SO easy to make! You may have something around the house that you could substitute if you have to make it today.
Remember to use our current shopping code XQWPRQNK when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!