Have you ever thought about a purple birthday card for a man?
Maybe not, but maybe this isn’t really purple. It’s actually Fresh Fig. Sometimes it looks like a deep purple. Sometimes it looks kind of like a rich brown.
In either case, I believe this is the perfect card for any of your friends that appreciate a more collage type art.
Card Making Tips
- Stamp a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Sahara Sand in Fresh Fig using the Post Script background stamp.
- Use the Happy Birthday Thinlit to cut out the greeting towards the top of the stamped Sahara Sand.
- Cut 1-3/4″ off the bottom of the stamped Sahara Sand and wrap the ribbon around it.
Are you Bow Challenged?
Are bows hard for you to make? Try tying them without opposing thumbs! Here’s a quick video that shows how Ann makes bows (knots) easy for the bow challenged.
Remember that Stampin’ Up! is giving you a $5 coupon for every $50 you purchase before tax and shipping. The coupon is ready for you to save on your August stamp shopping.
Card Making Supplies
Here’s everything we used to make this card. If you’re in the shopping mood, remember to use our current shopping code XQWPRQNK when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!