A couple days ago, I shared our Birthday card idea that Ann made. You can see it here along with the supplies list.
Well, we liked it so much that we made it in three different colors!
And that’s not all I could bark about!
If you look closely, you’ll see all of the ribbon we have left of the three colors we worked with:
- Fresh Fig
- Tranquil Tide
- Night of Navy
And that’s the order that we made them in too!
Isn’t that amazing that we had just enough to get the job done? (And thanks to our friend Barbara who cut out all the Happy Birthdays with our Big Shot and folded all the card bases for us.)
It sure is more fun to make cards with friends!
I think Ann likes the Night of Navy one the most. It seems too coordinate with the Sahara Sand best. But the other two blend well with the Sahara Sand so which one do YOU like best?
(You can click on the picture for a close up.)
Remember that Stampin’ Up! is giving you a $5 coupon for every $50 that you purchase (before tax and shipping).
PLUS you’ll get all this from us!
- FIVE free project tutorials in your inbox
- A reusable handmade card in your mailbox
- Use the posted host code that’s shown towards the top of the right column and we’ll throw a small gift of new product in with your card.
Now, don’t use the code if you’re spending $150+ so that YOU can get hostess benefits. (We use them to pay for those gifts we mail you.)
And to top it off, did you know that we have almost 400 handmade birthday card ideas here? (This is #399)
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade birthday card idea!