What’s your favorite thing? Ann used to like Teddy Bears, but that was way before my time. She knows someone who likes turtles. I’m sure someone likes frogs. Her friend has always like flamingos.
We can’t wait to send her a card made with this Flirty Flamingo set!
There are several ways you could stamp the flamingo, but here’s how we did it.
- Stamp the flamingo stamp that has the body and the legs first. Use Flirty Flamingo ink.
- Stamp the solid body next using the new Powder Pink ink pad.
- Stamp the outline for the body and the legs using Smoky Slate, but Ann stamped off first rather than use it full strength.
- The grass and foliage is stamped in the new Tranquil Tide.
Ann used to LOVE 2 step stamping like this. She said it felt good to get back into it again and thanked me for my card design.
Yes, we roll like that.
And here’s what we used so that you can make a cool card of your own. You can make it like this or put your own little bit of style on it. At least you have an idea where to start. (This color combo wasn’t the first.)
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!