Do you like to send Christmas cards that share a statement? Or do you prefer ones that make your friends and loved ones smile?
If you prefer sending a happy Christmas card, then you might like today’s Dancing Snowman Christmas Card.
Doesn’t he just make you smile?
The Balmy Blue almost makes you feel cold!
The greeting and the die that make the background are from the new Beautiful Blizzard bundle. Love it! We used a greeting from the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set on Sunday’s card and here we go using the stamp set again!
We used the Thick Whisper White card stock for the card base and standard Whisper White card stock for the snowman. Next time, I’d probably have Ann use the Shimmery White card stock. I just like how it shimmers.
You can really see the texture in that background, can’t you? The Blizzard Thinlets Die will cut, but we used it to emboss with the Big Shot Embossing Mats. And those Embossing Mats will work with Thinlets you already have!
We didn’t have to use the rhinestones on the background, but I insisted.
Card Making Supplies
See something you like below? Just click on any picture for details or to start your shopping cart. Remember to use our current shopping code 93VAH6DW when you’re visiting our online store so that we can give you all this:
- Handmade reusable card in your mailbox
- Sampling of current product
- At least 4 free project tutorials in your inbox.
- Don’t use the code if your order is $150+ so you can enjoy Stampin’ Rewards. We’ll still send you everything.
- Track your purchases with this form and earn free stamps and Big Shot Dies exclusively from me and Ann.
- shop safely online – (You’ll love our reusable handmade cards we send you!)
- by phone – 530-674-5090
- by email or even in person!
- Earn free stamps with our Stampin’ Bucks!
- Shop our Rubber Stamp Garage Sale here.
What a great handmade card idea!